McKenzie began working at the station in 2003 while moseying her way through her undergraduate degree in Communication and Rhetorical studies . Her outgoing personality and involvement in various activities makes for a perfect fit to promote campus and community organizations and events*.
* At KISU we understand the importance of community and are pleased that you and/or your organization have called upon us to help promote your event and/or advocate for your cause. In order to work most efficiently in getting announcements on air, please provide the following information, preferably two weeks in advance, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please understand we only have twenty to thirty seconds time slots for announcements.
- Who is putting on the event (Organizations Name)?
- What is happening at the event (Dinner, Music, or Presentation)?
- Where is the event taking place (location and address)?
- When is the event (Date and Time)?
- Why is it happening?
- How would a person get more information (phone #, website, email, social media outlet)?