ISU Women's Soccer
Bengals Seek to Clinch First Post-Season Berth Since 2014
POCATELLO, Idaho – Bengal soccer will be on the road for their 2023 regular season finale as they travel to Ogden, Utah to face off against the Weber State Wildcats.
How to Follow
ISU at Weber State | Sunday, Oct. 22 | 1:00 PM
Quick Scout – Weber State
- The Wildcats are 0-9-5 this season and 0-3-4 in Big Sky play with ties against Utah, Utah Valley, Idaho, and Portland State
- Weber State have been outscored by their opponents this season, 10-34 averaging .71 goals per game, taking on average 10.1 shots per game
- 40.4 percent of those shots have been on goal for WSU
- The Wildcats' top goal scorers this season are #33 Saylor Schlosser and #16 Grace Kirby, who both have netted three goals thus far
- #1 Hadley Harris has played in goal seven of Weber State's 14 games this season, recording 29 saves, a .763 save percentage, 2 shutouts, and a 0-3-4 record
- The Bengals are 4th in Goals (24), 4th in the Big Sky in Assists (21), 4th in Assists Per Game (1.24), 4th in Total Points (69), and 3rd in Saves Per Game (6) (27th nationally)
- #13 Kaylyn Buchanan is T2nd in the Big Sky in Goals (6) and 6th in Goals per Game (.4)
- #21 Rachel Fullmer is T3rd in the Big Sky in Assists (5) and 5th in Assists per Game (.294)
The Big Sky Conference tournament is set to begin November 1st in Flagstaff, Arizona and the Bengals are right in the thick of it, currently sitting in the 6th and final seed of playoffs with 8 points while Eastern Washington and Weber State both trail them with four. With a win at Weber State the Bengals would clinch a spot in the postseason tournament for the first time since 2014.
Follow the Bengals