Join us for a conversation with Steve Stuebner, spokesman for Governor Little's Recreate Responsibly Idaho campaign, for tips and ideas for recreating during the COVID-19 pandemic and Stay at Home Order.
Tips to stay safe while playing outdoors: (printable flier)
· Stay home if you’re feeling sick
· Keeping at least 6 feet of space between you and others for proper social distancing, OK to stay closer to family members
· Wear personal protective equipment in areas with high congestion
· If you approach a boat ramp or a trailhead that’s really busy, consider going somewhere else.
· Recreate close to home, even in your own neighborhood; some counties like Blaine and Valley do not want out-of-county visitors to visit
· Check before you go to a state park or campground to ensure it’s open … I heard several state parks had to close access last weekend as parking lots got too full and crowding was occurring
· Bring plenty of supplies for your outdoor trip so you can minimize contact with others
· Pack it in/pack it out
· Refrain from high-risk activities (hospitals and medical professionals are plenty busy as it is)